Thursday, May 17, 2012

I am so sorry that I have left you all lingering here as I got my life on track. Many wonderful things have happened and all of which I would share with you here, but it seems to me that the best thing to do is begin with NOW. Right now I am working in a department downstairs - which I've wanted to do since I started working in this job. It's easy, it's comfortable and I'm happy. Alas, it's only temporary, but it's long enough for me to make friends with all the supervisors and let them know that if there's ever an opening they should think of me.

Options however include the realization that I am an Arts Manager and it makes sense to me that I need to get out there and get 'managing.' So I have taken it upon myself to create a high-functioning arts organizations out of a couple of my friends' companies that are currently floundering. I'll keep you posted.

This blog may be changing direction and focus in a very short period of time as I might need it for many or any of my new ventures. Come back and visit. More will be revealed...

No comments:

Post a Comment